Wolverine F2D14 Slide Scanner: A Digital Image Converter for You
Wolverine F2D14 14 MP 35mm Slides and Negatives to Digital Image ConverterThe Wolverine F2D14 Slide Scanner has been one of the best digital image converters used nowadays. It provides a one-touch slide and film digitization for your desktop. No computer is needed for it to operate.
Here’s top products we picked out through amazon you would be interested in depending on your budget…
With the use of the converter USB connection featured in the Wolverine F2D14 slide scanner, digital images can be scanned directly with the personal computer that you are using. Also, with the built-in SD card slot, you can be able to directly perform a PC-free scanning using the memory card.
Read More: 35mm Scanners Reviews.
A video-out connection is also included so that you can easily view all your scanned photos through the use of your television set. Previewing images and menu navigation can be done with the use of a 2.4″ LCD screen.
Other features include:
- It can convert 35mm slides and negatives to 14-megapixel jpeg pictures by just pushing a button.
- You do not have to use any computer software to use the scanner because of its easy-to-use, unique stand-alone operation.
- For those who are a fan of instant work, the slide scanner can convert images in just 3 seconds.
- You can easily save the images that you have scanned to the scanner’s internal memory or through the SD/SDHC expanded memory card.
- You can use the video-out connector to preview images using your television.
- You can easily adjust the brightness of your images through simple standard steps.
- Its compact design is beneficial for those who do not want big equipment at home or in the office.
- The Wolverine slide scanner is compatible with a PC or Mac computer.
Wolverine F2D14 Slide Scanner Reviews
Many people are impressed with how great the Wolverine F2D14 14 MP 35mm Slides and Negatives Converter is. They are really amazed at how the product made a difference from their former scanner equipment. Some of the positive remarks are as follows:
- With its high-resolution package, one can be able to see how marvelous the output will come out.
- Its color balance has been a convenient feature for most amateur photographers.
- Simple and inexpensive, this digital scanning device really made impressions last for those who have experienced using crappy scanning devices in the past.
- Fast and convenient, you can actually scan a lot of images overnight.
A Few Complaints
All equipment have their fallbacks. Some minor negative feedbacks about the digital image scanning device fall on its loading time. Although the scanning operation is high-speed, the loading time is quite slow.
Since you are digitizing a lot of images, the loading time would take some time to finish. But this is not a problem for those who will be using the scanner for a small number of photos.
If the photos’ qualities are of the darker shade, then the Wolverine F2D14 is not the one for you. It will work well with slides with already good tonal range, but it may not provide a good copy of the image when it is a little dark.
In a Nutshell…
The Wolverine F2D14 Slide and Negative Scanner are one of the highly recommended slides scanning devices today. With its good resolution, fast scanning operation, and easy-to-use options, one will never have to worry about having bad photographs of important events.
With the use of this one-of-a-kind digital image scanning device, all you have to do is press a button and wait for the output. It is a good slide that creates a very vibrant image.